- Like many individuals, I can not resist popping my pimples.
- Nonetheless, popping them virtually all the time results in scarring and extra zits.
- I exploit these acne patches from Amazon to drag the pus out without damaging my pores and skin.
Issues I ended doing since high school:
- Hiding my love of Broadway musicals as a result of it felt too dorky
- Carrying lacy fingerless gloves from Sizzling Matter to, like, math class
- Falling for guys in some way surgically fused to their acoustic guitars
Tragically, what’s lacking from this checklist is popping my pimples. My physique has formally existed on this earth for three full a long time, and nowhere in that point have I curbed my behavior of compressing a cyst-y zit, inflaming it, inflicting scarring and discoloration, vowing to cease, after which kickstarting everything another time once I occur to *superbly* nudge out a string of useless pores and skin cells from a pesky whitehead.
The issue is that even when it looks like an apparent squeeze, there are microorganisms on my arms, so naturally, there are penalties (aka, extra bumps). And whereas I can not kick my penchant for watching the pus depart a pimple, I can do it in a manner that does not injury my pores and skin.
This is why I am now president of the pimple patch fan membership.
Amazon has a couple of totally different manufacturers: I’ve tried a few and have not observed any substantial variations between them — they’ve all labored for me. All I do is:
- Wash my face with a cleanser
- Add a patch to the pimple
- Slab on moisturizer/eye cream/vitamin C serum and go to mattress.
Since they take a couple of hours to work their magic, I usually put them on once I fall asleep and get up with, let’s assume, a deal with. The patch (which is available in totally different sizes) will get a little bit puffy as a result of it soaks up all of the oozes in your zit like a beautiful little sponge. You may see everything that got here out of that little sucker without having to danger the grime out of your fingernails, making your blemishes worse.
The one time they have not labored as successfully is with more extensive, painful cysts. As certainly one of my associates as soon as grossly, however completely put it: You need to wait till your zit is “crowning.” (I am so sorry; nevertheless, it’s true!)
These patches are the one issues I’ve ever thought about subscribing to on Amazon; as a result of once I do run out, I resort again to my outdated, clawing-at-my-acne methods till I bear in mind to simply order one other pack.
You may also like
- After damaging my hair with blonde box dye during the pandemic, these 6 stylist-recommended products brought my curls and color back to life
- Lucca Bozzi Solar Wallet
- Professional Beard Trimmer For Barbers
- The 5 best backpacks for students
- The best student discounts for clothes