What you should know
- Razer has released two new streamer-friendly products that can now be purchased.
- For $79.99, you can get the Razer Kiyo X USB webcam.
- $139.99 gets you the Razer Ripsaw X capture card.
Being a streamer isn’t easy. A webcam and capture card are frequently required, and depending on the type of streamer you are, you may also be required to beg for tips throughout each stream, play dress-up in order to meet subscriber objectives, and so on. The point is that streaming is a lot of work, and getting the right hardware is the first step. This is when Razer enters the picture.
With its new plug-and-play Razer Ripsaw X capture card and Razer Kiyo X webcam, Razer has you covered whether you’re a YouTube streamer, Twitch affiliate, or Chaturbate Gaming auteur. The following are the important details for both devices:
- The Kiyo X USB webcam can stream at 30 frames per second in FHD or 60 frames per second in 720p. It will set you back $79.
- Through HDMI 2.0 and USB 3.0 connections, the Ripsaw X capture card can handle up to 4K at 30fps. It will set you back $139.
If you want to complete your Razer streamerTM appearance, consider picking up a Razer Iskur gaming chair. Before you pay huge money to the green-and-black snake men, check out our best cameras for Twitch compilation.