- All articles on GetGear.Tech are original works protected by copyrights and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights, and they are GetGear.intellectual Tech's property.
- Unless otherwise stated, GetGear.Tech takes no credit for any of the images/photos published on this site.
- Links to other websites, services, or resources on the Internet may be displayed on the Website. GGT has no control over these other resources, and you accept that GGT is not responsible or liable for their content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness, or any other part of them. You further acknowledge and agree that GGT is not liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or claimed to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, products, or services accessible on or through any such website or resource.
- GGT is a technology website that covers computers, smartphones, apps and software, internet usage, web browsers, streaming services, geeky lifestyles, and consumer tech trends.
- We aspire to be one of the most dependable sources of tech-related content on the web, but the information on this site may contain errors or inaccuracies, and we give no warranty or guarantee as to its accuracy. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or mistakes, and you agree that we are not responsible for any such inaccuracies or errors.
- GGT enables non-commercial reproduction of its original content with an obligatory attribution to the Website GGT, which includes a link to the website and a logo. Extracts, quotes, and screenshots may be reproduced with an obligatory credit to the Website GGT, as well as a link to the website.
- You may not imply that GGT endorsed you or your use of the material in any non-commercial reproduction.
- The rights provided to you have no bearing on your fair dealing or fair use rights, or any other relevant copyright exceptions or limitations, and/or any other rights that other people may have in the work itself or in how it is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
- Except in the context of a screenshot of the entire website, this does not include the right to republish photographs from GGT for which GGT may not be the copyright holder. GGT provides no representations, warranties, or guarantees regarding the use of content on the Website by third parties.
- Except for the limited rights of use granted hereunder, any other copying, rearrangement, broadcast, rewriting for broadcast or publication, redistribution, modification, use or publication by you in any medium, directly or indirectly, of any such matters or any part of the Website, including the removal or alteration of advertising, is strictly prohibited.
- The content may not be utilized on any site that promotes adult content (pornography), hate, racism, or any illegal content under any circumstances.
- GGT may have an RSS feed available on the website. We ask that if you use the RSS feed in any way, you do not change it in any way, including removing or editing adverts or adding information, including advertisements and promotional content. GGT has the right to stop distributing RSS feeds or change the content or style at any time. It also retains the power to demand that a party stop using the RSS feed at any time.
- It is acceptable to reproduce a screenshot in print form if and only if the URL, Website name, and logo are fully visible or included. The information may also be printed if and only if it is properly and clearly identified as coming from the Website, including the name, URL, and logo in references. The usage of images from the Website in print is prohibited.
- Adult content (pornography), bigotry, racism, or any illegal content shall not be promoted through the print medium.
- GGT's content is supplied "as is," and GGT will not be held liable for your use of the information, content, feeds, or other services. You use the site at your own risk. GGT is not liable for any complaints about the content or images you choose to use on your website or in print.
- GGT has no affiliation with the celebrities, brands, or other goods mentioned on this website. Information about net worth, item value, and so on is estimated and may not be accurate or current. Other articles and content are based on personal opinion (or commentary) and should not be taken as fact. You accept that GGT will not be held liable for any errors or inaccuracies in the information provided.
- All of the images on GGT are not ours, and they are not protected by our copyrights. If any image is inappropriate or infringes on your copyright, please contact us at [email protected] to get it deleted.
Intellectual property of Valnet
- GGT, the site name, and the logo are all trademarks, trade names, service marks, or logos owned by GGT (collectively "Marks"). You are not permitted to use any of these Marks. GGT retains ownership of all such Marks and the goodwill associated with them. Without GGT's express consent, nothing on the Website shall be considered as conferring any license or right to use the Marks, whether by implication or otherwise.
Links to Affiliate Sites
- On occasion, we may provide affiliate links to third-party websites on our Website. Affiliate links will be identified in every article or post that contains them. We participate in a number of affiliate purchasing programs, including Amazon Associate, the Ebay Partner Network, Wal-Mart Affiliates, ComiXology Affiliate, FabFitFun, and Bumpboxes.com, to name a few. Through these affiliate connections, we earn a percentage on eligible purchases. Please note that certain programs and/or promotions may be restricted to residents of specific geographic areas or may be subject to other restrictions; please see the conditions of each program for further information. We are not responsible for any restrictions, denial of service, or other actions taken by a third-party website.
- Users can leave comments and/or participate in discussions on the content on the website. By leaving a comment, you agree to observe the following rules:
- The content of the statement is the responsibility of the user/visitor. As a result, the Website has no control over the content of claims made on the site and cannot guarantee the correctness, trustworthiness, or validity of the material. Any comment placed on this Website cannot be held liable for its content, existence, nature, quality, legality, security, or conformance.
- You agree to share material that is accurate and true, and that does not violate any current laws or regulations.
- Unfounded or defamatory allegations are prohibited. It is your obligation to make your statement as specific and persuasive as possible.
- It is prohibited to take on another person's or entity's identity. It's also against the law to mislead someone about the source of a statement or comment.
- Please make sure that your contributions are appropriate and relevant.
- The comment or review is being placed for use on the Website, not for the person, place, or company in question, and the Website is in no way linked with the said individual or company. The Website is not liable for the personal information you choose to share.
- Please leave helpful and courteous remarks. Do not personally attack anybody or make disrespectful, defamatory, or racial comments that could lead to legal action. The Website retains the right to edit or remove comments that violate its policies.
- The Website has the right to remove any such content at any time and in its sole discretion. It is acknowledged that the Website is under no duty to read all of the postings/comments.
- All comments become the property of the Website, and all dialogue becomes public information. By submitting a remark, posting, or article, you acknowledge that your comments may be edited without notice to correct errors, delete obscenities or hateful language, or otherwise alter or remove your comment, posting, or article from this site. Email addresses provided in comments will not be sold or used for spam purposes.
- I decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to obtain any source code or underlying ideas or techniques of any element of the Website (directly or indirectly).
- You may not: I take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined solely by GGT) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on GGT's (or its third-party providers') infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Website; (iii) bypass, circumvent, or attempt to bypass or circumvent any restricted access to the Website (or other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Website); (iv)
Confidentiality And Privacy
- The Website guarantees that the information given by its users will not be used or disclosed for any purpose other than providing services. GGT, on the other hand, cannot ensure the security of information sent through the Internet. As a result, if confidential information is leaked, users must bear full responsibility. In addition, GGT will cooperate with law enforcement in the case of any investigation or wrongdoing.
- The Website may contain general information about a variety of topics, such as medical, health, legal, tax, or financial matters. You should get specific counsel on such matters from a competent practitioner rather than relying on the service. You shall be solely responsible for assessing the benefits and/or dangers associated with using the Website's content.
- THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SERVICE IS NOT INTENDED TO AND SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED TO: (A) CONSTITUTE PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL, HEALTH, LEGAL, TAX, OR FINANCIAL ADVICE; (B) RECOMMEND, ENDORSE, OR ADVISE REGARDING ANY FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT OR INVESTMENT STRATEGY; OR SEEK THE ADVICE OF A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL AT ALL TIMES. FOR EXAMPLE, BEFORE STARTING ANY NEW DIET, SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR ANOTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH PROVIDER, AND ASK YOUR DOCTOR ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE ABOUT A MEDICAL CONDITION. WE AND OUR LICENSORS, VENDORS, AND/OR SERVICE PROVIDERS DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY OR LOSS IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTENT OBTAINED ON OR THROUGH THIS SERVICE, IN ADDITION TO ALL OTHER LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS IN THE AGREEMENT.
- TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, GGT WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY DAMAGES YOU SUFFER AS A RESULT OF GGT'S ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS OR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE ARE NOT IRREPARABLE AND ARE INSUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO AN INJUNCTION OR OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF RESTRICTING THE AVAILABILITY OF OR ANY PERSON'S ABILITY TO ACCESS ANY PORTION OF THE
- EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES, THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION APPLY WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS.
Jurisdiction and the legislation that governs it
26 MB - include updates and bug fixes.