Google Fiber expanded its 2 Gig plan to many more areas last year, and it’s now available to business clients for $250 per month.
That’s the same price as Google’s previous SMB 1000 plan, but with double the download speed and a maximum upload speed of 1000 Mbps. Customers will also receive a Wifi 6 router with mesh functionality as well as up to two extenders “depending on their business needs.”
When we launched our 2 Gig product, the number one question we got was, “When will this be available for business customers?”
“Now at only $100 a month,” Google Fiber will continue to provide a Business 1 Gig. (For personal use, 1 Gig costs $70 per month and 2 Gig costs $100.) Business 2 Gig is accessible in Google Fiber service zones to businesses with the following addresses:
Existing Google Fiber business customers are eligible for the new pricing and products — they just need to log in to their account to upgrade or contact customer service to make the necessary changes. For those who upgrade to Business 2 Gig, our installers will come out to set up the new equipment.
The final news of the day is how Google Fiber Business users may get a 25% discount on business phone service via third-party Dialpad:
Dialpad customers benefit from unified business and customer communications, including a cloud business phone system, text and team messaging, video meetings and the world’s most advanced AI contact center — all in one app.
You may also like
- Review of “Turning Red”
- Fans of the Elden Ring believe that DLC will include a PvP mode
- A new feature in the Nintendo Switch Online 2.0 app makes it easy to duplicate your friend code
- Where Can I Look for Remote Jobs?
- Review of Keeper Password Manager and Digital Vault
- Do you want to work from home? Don’t watch porn on your company’s VPN
- On how to keep Microsoft Teams Meetings safe from being hacked
- The following are 15+ ways to work from home